Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010
on Thursday, January 07, 2010

I am temporarily turning this into my wedding inspiration blog!

Thats right. I'm getting married. John proposed and I said yes and now we cant wait to be husband and wife! So we've set the date, May 8 2010 in Phoenix AZ followed by a ring ceremony and open house in Wilmington DE. Yes its fast but when your in school full time and work full time there are few choices for a wedding date and I couldn't bear the thought of waiting over a year till my next break so 4 Months it is! And boy do I have a lot to do! But thats ok I have been VERY VERY blessed with a free wedding planner via John's sister-in-law Christian, an interior designer with impeccable taste.

The first site I went to was oncewed the site features tons of real weddings that all have a vintage theme. I love love love all of the weddings on this site so the theme was the first decision I made. Next I needed to choose a color scheme. I wanted it to evoke the joy and happiness that we are going to be experiencing that day so what better color than yellow! Flowers were an easy choice because I have known for a long time I wanted to feature succulents as my flowers because they are one of my favorite plants.
And so there you have it!

Here is some inspiration photos!












So there you have it!



Comments

I love the picture of the brides bouquet. Is that what you're going to do? I also love the pom poms. This is going to be such a beautiful wedding.


Post a Comment