Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010
on Monday, January 11, 2010

I would say the two things I really don't want to do are pick out invitations and pick a photographer. Honestly its only because these two have the most choices and required the most research. And for the invitations I want to do DIY but I have never done this nor do I know anyone who has so I find this task to be not only arduous but intimidating because I don't really know what I'm looking for. That was until last night. 


I sat down to, once again, try to narrow down my invites when I came upon this website, merriment design, and it was like the heavens opened and sang! All I could think was this is it! This is them! And as if that was good enough Kathy (the designer of these beautiful invites) placed VERY detailed instructions on how to do them yourself and where she got her supplies from. The icing on the cake was that her sources were exactly my price point.


DUNNZO! 


I am redesigning the merriment invite (with the help of my very talented web designer fiance!) and I am going to probably make some kind of fabric belly band that opens and has a large flower in the middle. So for your viewing pleasure I would like to present my inspiration for my invites. 




Seriously can you stand it?





This epiphany has inspired me to face my next dread of getting a photographer narrowed down. So I'll be on the phone all day.
And on a depressing note, I was really excited to pick up my ring today and its a little bit to small for my chubbo fingers. So now, even though I spent forever trying to find a jeweler who could get it back to me in less than two weeks its gunna end up taking that long anyway cause now I have to take it back. : (

Good Grief


Pom Pom Count: 53 of 800 done. 

Comments

Oooh, your invites are so pretty, I love the colors! Sorry about your ring though, ring shopping can be so frustrating, I still don't have one a year and a half after our wedding.


Haha that makes me feel better! Thanks. Thank you though. I love them!


Post a Comment