Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010
on Sunday, January 10, 2010

         Even though I have only been engaged for a 2 and half weeks because of the shorter than norm time frame I am bombarded with things from to do lists. Which can be very overwhelming when over half of them say "overdue!". But part of me feels happy that we are breaking out of the mold. Happy that we are going against what society says we should do when we get engaged, to plan for at least a year. It can be done. My wedding will be the most gorgeous wedding of my dreams and I will have done it all in  a little more than four months. So to toot my own horn per-say I am proud to say that I have my ceremony venue, reception venue, baker, and officiant booked. I have my entire decor plan done for both the ceremony and the reception, lots of estimates from caterers, photographers and rental company's. My wedding party has been asked and they are looking for their dresses. I have a clear vision of what I want for my flowers, favors, invitations, my dress and Johns attire. I have the entire day outlined to a "T". All my DIY projects listed out and a few of them started. All in two and a half weeks. 

So take that bridal magazines! And here is some eye candy for today! 






How much do you love these? I know I do!




<3



Comments

Post a Comment