Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So as I said before I want to do my invitations like the ones I showed you below that I found on merriment designs. I think the are chic and pretty and have that unique vintage twist I was looking for. The fabric featured on these invites are litterally perfect for my theme. It is the right colors, yellow and grey and it has great retro look too it. Sadly what I thought was a stroke of luck turned out to be a disapointment because after doing a little research, aka stalking the designer, I found out that this is vintage fabric and the girl who had these made bought all of it. Smart girl. Bad news for me.
So I kept looking. It is really not that easy to find fabric in a yellow, grey and white color scheme with large flowers on it but.....
I think I found it.
I think.
I say this because the picture of the fabric on the website (which I cannot reveal because I don't want it getting all bought up!) is dark and its hard to tell if its cute but I think it would really work.



What do you think? Maybe yes? Grey, yellow and white?
And (go with me on this) doesn't it kind of look like the flowers could be succulents?
Could be perfect? 


Well thats that.
Oh I booked my photgrapher! Yay go me!

pom pom count: 60 of 800

Comments

Allison: I just saw this fabric on a movie. "Post Grad" at the end she goes to New York and her luggage is made of this fabric. I swear, it's so beautiful!


You are wonderful! I love you! Gunna get it now!


Post a Comment