Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010
on Sunday, January 31, 2010

I knew I wanted my something blue to be my shoes. Call me a Carrie follower I don't really care. I love the idea of wearing a colored shoe to peek through under your dress.

That being said I already knew, without having searched before, what I pretty much wanted the shoes to look like. The blue needed to be between sapphire to navy shade range, I think anything brighter would clash with my ivory dress. And I wanted them to be preferably satin and preferably have some sort of embellishment. If the shoe came without an embellishment I could easily put a shoe clip on them which would be vintage looking anyway.

And so I googled "blue satin shoe". These are the ones I loved. 


Its the brooch that makes these so stunning really. And the simplicity of the rest of the shoe makes them a classic beauty, but honestly I feel like they are a little bright blue. 

Then I saw these.


Love them. Perfect. Literally. They have all the elements I want. High heel, right color blue, satin, gorgeous embellishment. 

There is only one problem. They are $400. Not exactly in my wedding budget. 

So I looked again. 

And found these.

And I thought oh my gosh they are gorgeous too. They are a beautiful mix of the first two and still have all the elements I want. Except, they're $400 too. 

Crap. 

Comments

Allison, i think i can make your day! i just did a little research and this is what i found, i have ordered from this site many times and is THIS affordable for you? http://www.dhgate.com/low-price-manolo-blahnik-blue-satin-high/p-ff808081267a08760126881357d877be.html


Your mom cracks me up. She said the last ones look like a quaker and now thats all I see when I look at them lol. I've seen this site before but I didn't know about the reliability of it. But I trust you if you say you've ordered there. I'll check it out. Thanks so much! .


Post a Comment