Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009
on Sunday, November 29, 2009



My girlfriend Jen and I and a few other girls all decided it would be a great idea to go down to the beach and go black friday shopping at the outlets. So we met up at 10:30 and drove the almost 2 hours down to the beach and prepared to save some serious cash.

Upon arrival it was very exciting to find out that the sales did not disappoint at all. With deals like 50% off everything in Banana Republic and JCrew, an extra 20% off of the 50% off of Coach and buy one get one deals everywhere else we shopped till we dropped. Literally. Because the deals were so great it seemed like the entire state was there which meant we spent 8 and a half hours shopping/waiting in line. The lines were out the door and sometimes took well over an hour.

I was delirious and close to throwing up from fatigue but  in the end it was worth it. I finished almost all of my Christmas shopping and spent about half as much as I would have if I had not taken advantage of the sales so I'm happy.

Since I have no pics from this terribly tiresome experience here are some from Johns Birthday a few months ago. lol





Comments

Post a Comment