Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009
on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want to try to remember the point of Thanksgiving this which is simply to be thankful. So here are five things that I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving.

1) My boyfriend. He is strong and supportive when I need it and loving and funny when I need that too. I forever gratefull to have him in my life.

2) My parents. They have graciously taken me back into their home and we have had the wonderful opportunity to live together and get to know one another as adults and friends.

3) My job. It is very tiresome and frusterating most of the time but in these hard economic times I know what a rareity it is to have a job at all. To have one that continues to be an educational experience almost everyday is even better.

4) My Heavenly Father. Whom I know blesses me far above and beyond what I am ever capable of comprehending.

5) Myself. My stammina and perserverance. My willingness to keep my eye on the prize and always remember that the end justifies the means. This road has not and will not be easy but I am confident it will be worth it.

Thank you to all. I love you and have a happy Thanksgiving.

ps. and tofurky!

Comments

Post a Comment