Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009
on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its sunny and beautiful today. Something that would not be if not for global warming. So I am happy to have it, even if it does mean killing off the planet.

What have I been up to?

1) I received my OFFICIAL letter welcoming me to the nursing program starting in January. This would have been exciting to me if I had known I was waiting said letter. As such, it ended up making me feel annoyed and stressed because all I saw was;   Dear Allison, This is your college. Pay us money. Thank you. Which reminded me I still owe them from the present semester I'm in. yay.

2) I received another even less exciting letter in the mail. It went something like this;  
Dear Allison, This is the government. You are being audited. Pay us money. Thank you.  

3) My car decided not shift therefore forcing me to fork out a truckload of money to fix it. Oh, and the check engine light is still not off.

4) It is almost Christmas. And therefore I am going into Christmas mode. But with all of the above events I am having a hard time feeling the spirit of the season. But I am presently establishing a plan of attack so that despite all of my wonderful newly acquired bills I am guaranteed to still feel like its Christmas.


5) I have been knitting and baking to distract me from the above. This is what I've been churning out. (This is actually quite pitiful considering it is only about 1/4 of the holiday knitting list that I had hoped to finish by now. Oh well)




I will say that despite all this complaining I really am in good spirits. John is wonderfully supportive of me. He has even tried to help me study for my tests which is comical listening to him trying to tackle a question like "Where is the prosencephalon section of the brain?"  And my parents are of course wonderful as well, being endlessly supportive and caring.



Comments

Post a Comment