Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008
on Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Today is definitely one of those days that right when you wake up your mind automatically starts running through the list of reasons why you could/should call out. Not that you are actually sick or have a genuinely good excuse to call out but its just a blah feeling day and you don't really want to be around people especially coworkers.

But alas, I did not call out. I think the extremely strict attendance policy is a good thing for me. It leaves me in constant fear of being late or calling out for no good reason because I don't want to lose this job. Not that it is the best job in the world but for a nursing student, like myself, it is. Because its a learning experience, and that is the best I can ask for.

I've committed to not feeling so blah tomorrow. Not sure how but I am.

Comments

Post a Comment