Wedding Countdown Ticker
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009
on Thursday, October 01, 2009

Its October 1st.

I know. I think its weird too.

Not looking forward to the siberian-eske cold weather that I know is coming.

Picked back up my "cloudy embrace" sweater. Decided that I definitely need to rename it. I think I'll put a poll up. Which will be funny because I know no one reads my blog. But I will anyway.

Need a fun weekend with John. Maybe Linvilla Orchards and then an evening in Philadelphia.

Obsessed with TV fall line-up. Flash forward, Grey's, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Mercy, Trauma, Modern Family, Office, House. Its only worth noting becuase I am a serial movie watcher due to my constantly shifting work schedule and therefore my inability to keep up with any show that is episodic.

J'adore.

Comments

Post a Comment